Solved

Toolkit for Elementor

• 27 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to speed up my elementor sites, so i will get an A or B score on gtmetrix.

I was told that Toolkit for Elementor does the job. Does it? Is it worth the money?

icon

Best answer by Charles TheCoder 27 May 2021, 19:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rvbrink 
I do not know and use that tool but my opinion is that no one tool can substitute the human attention.
If a tool existed that gave with certainty and guarantee of the optimal results don't you think that everybody would use it and that you wouldn't have this doubt? 
i’m curious to read others opinions and suggests but if you want you can already follow the suggests shared from @Thangjam Kishorchand here 

and @clementyo here

Have a nice day

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Roy van Brink!

ToolKit for Elementor has a ton of performance features designed for Elementor users- but as I tell all of our users, each site is different, so you should run a performance audit and see what your specific performance bottlenecks/issues are and then optimize accordingly.

One of the big perks of ToolKit is that our support team really goes above and beyond when it comes to helping Elementor users with performance issues. We recently just launched our Pro Performance Audit, a manual 100pt audit with actionable recommendations to help you address your site’s specific performance issues.

If you have any specific questions either about ToolKit or Performance, please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time via our website. We’ll be more than happy to answer any of your performance questions and perhaps even review your site’s current performance with you.

Cheers!

-Charles