Question

Entrance Animation/Motion Effects

• 9 September 2021
  • 9 replies

When I view my wordpress website while logged in with all my Elementor motion effects and entrance animation working properly. However, when logged out and viewing it as the public, none of my motion effects like image carousels, entrance animations work. I do not have elementer pro, but these options are part of the free theme (since I can apply them to my site). I don’t see an option for clearing cache and I already tried to regenerate CSS and Data, and I changed the entrance animation setting from default to other entrance options. I have tried viewing my site on the computer’s Chrome, Edge, and my iphone. Nothing will show the motion animations unless I am viewing it is a logged in user.

9 replies

Are you using any kind of website optimization plugin or cache? If so, clear that and clear your browser(s) cache, then refresh your page. You should be able to see the animations. Not all animations will work on your phone.

How would I find out if I am using optimization plugin or cache?

Please check your plugins for anything that says cache, optimization, or speed. Your hosting provider may have automatically installed one upon setup. Sometimes you’ll see one in the WordPress menu bar.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

its clear its not saving your changes as you make live, there is caching problem in your site and server 
once you clean from your site, please go to hositing and from server you can clean, you can delete 
your revision too to make it light.

I think it is saving all my changes. Because it shows all the new still-photos and still texts that are around the animated text and titles. I am trying to get ahold of the host/admin to  have them hopefully clear my cache. Hopefully that solves the issue. If not, I don’t have any other idea why it isn’t working.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I think it is saving all my changes. Because it shows all the new still-photos and still texts that are around the animated text and titles. I am trying to get ahold of the host/admin to  have them hopefully clear my cache. Hopefully that solves the issue. If not, I don’t have any other idea why it isn’t working.

just send  message

That’s what I did

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

That’s what I did

waiting for your message

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

check ur message