Solved

ELEMENTOR + RankMath SEO links in Theme

• 7 September 2021
  • 3 replies

In SEO Ranking I should include the following points.

1.link out to external resources.
2.add DoFollow links pointing to external resources.
3.Add internal links in your content.

When I include the above points in Theme Builder they are not shown to me in SEO. It would be incredibly handy since I don't feel like manually equipping over 100 product pages with links. These 3 points make a lot of difference in Rank Math.

Do you have a solution for this? You would save me hours of work.

Greetings

icon

Best answer by JonnyOne 8 September 2021, 18:08

View original

3 replies

Hi JonnyOne, 

As far as I know, if your links are in the theme/template, not the content/body text, they will not show up as internal or external links in your RankMath SEO. Just as the footer and menu don’t show up as links in RankMath.

Thanks, Tamara Taylor! Now my question is how do I automatically get my links on all pages without manually entering them for everything and still get the SOE score?

Here for all with the same Problem. I asked the RankMath support.

Have a nice day,

Jonny

Jaideep Asrani From RankMath

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

The content added in the theme builder will not be considered in your product’s content analysis as it is not actually part of your product’s content in the backend.

Being said that, the SEO score generated by content analysis is only for your reference and doesn’t affect your site’s SEO performance. Since the external links and internal links will be included in the frontend of your products and will be available for search engine crawlers, you can ignore the tests.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.