Question

API Key

Badge

This message appears when I click on  using API Keys in Elementor settings Integration to create it by Google, The following message appears:

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /maps/documentation/embed/get-api-key from this server. That’s all we know.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You get an error when you’re trying to paste the API Key, or just trying to get to this page? Is this a chrome error?  Have you tried another browser? Maybe post a screenshot of what you’re getting to help you better.

Badge

When I click .. marked in red

The following message appears:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  1. Clear Chrome’s Browsers Cookies and Cache
  2. Disable Unknown Chrome Extensions
  3. Try to open the page in Incognito Mode
  4. Try another browser

How to completely clear chrome cache:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More.
  3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
Badge

While sincerely thanking Mr. Rojas,
I do now and inform.

Badge

I went through all the steps carefully but none of them answered. It doesn't even go directly to https://developers.google.com, and again the same ERROR, With or without VPN.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What if you go directly to https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/embed/get-api-key ?  Did you try another browser like firefox or opera?

Badge

I did the same with Firefox and Opera. Maybe because Iran is under sanctions:expressionless:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did the same with Firefox and Opera. Maybe because Iran is under sanctions:expressionless:

That’s too bad.

Badge

google cloud platformIt even gives the same 403 error

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

google cloud platformIt even gives the same 403 error

Sorry to hear that.  I think Google is blocking these due to politics and crypto issues.

Badge

Mr. Rojas, Yes, it is not simple .Thank you very much for your support and response.