We think Elementor users are the BEST in the business – and this is why we’re always on the lookout to feature your fantastic work.
The Experts Corner is a platform that enables you to write an article about your personal experience and expertise in a particular discipline (i.e. web design, building a successful business, etc), which will be published on the Elementor blog and all of the Elementor social media channels.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your brand, cement your reputation as a thought leader, and discover potential business opportunities.
Guidelines & requirements:
- We’re looking to feature:
- Opinion pieces - which show your unique tips and best practices, methodology, use cases, or lessons learned. The objective of these articles is to show YOUR personal perspective and creativity in how you do/create things.
- Case studies - which show what and how you actually did something, and needs to be practical and not just theoretical (i.e. how you did x, and by doing x you gained y)
- The topics that we’re looking to feature are as follows:
- Web design
- Woo Commerce
- Scaling a business
- Digital Marketing
Submissions: Once you’ve received our approval to write the entire article, please add all of your submission details to this link.
Tips for formatting your article:
- Use short, simple, direct sentences
- Use short paragraphs
- Use white space
- Include subtitles and headlines
- Include photos and screenshots (720px wide) or infographics
Next steps: After you’ve submitted your blog post, you will receive an email confirming the date that your post will go live on the Elementor blog.
Additionally, your article will be published on Elementor’s social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote your submission further.
T&Cs: Please note that in order to participate in the Experts Corner, you must have an Experts profile. If you don’t have one, please create one - it’s free :)
Click here to view the full terms and conditions of the Experts Corner program.