Question

Customer Product Review and Ratings

• 30 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi

Does Elementor or Wordpress e-commerce have any plugin for product reviews and star rating, where the customer writes the review themself on the single product page?

I think this is so important, rather than only having the website write up reviews that could be made up, I’m really wanting authentic verified buyer reviews on my site, and I can’t find anything?

I have the customer reviews on my Home page, but I don’t think 3 reviews are very impressive.

I know Shopify has this, where products have humdreds of reviews on a single product from customers and I’m tempted to change to SHopify just for this, after all my years with Wordpress, any suggestions??

thanks so much

6 replies

there are few paid adons too that you can use do intregrate with your woocommmerce, let me know if you wish to know those.

That would be great thanks mate. I figured out that if I use the Product Datatabs Widget they will show there but I was hoping Elementor had more control over how this is displayed so I could customise the product page better then the stock layout. I’m looking for something that doesn’t reduce the pagespeed  so any suggestions that don’t bog down my site would be great!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

there are few paid adons too that you can use do intregrate with your woocommmerce, let me know if you wish to know those.

Hi guys I’m trying to use the Product Rating Widget but nothing is showing on the product page and I can’t get the review form to show either. All Woocommerce settings are turned on for reviews and comments are allowed in Wordpress settings.. Can anyone help?

Thanks Don, I’ll check it out too!

I really didn't want to have to change from Woocommerce!

Hi AllyD,

I just use the built-in product reviews feature in WooCommerce.

You can enable it in WooCommerce Settings under the Product tab.

HTH,

Don Burk

Actually I just found one called Yopto, has anyone used this on their woocomerce with Elementor? if not, what do you use?