Web and Multimedia Developer saying hi from Canada!

• 29 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello guys!

My name is Hélène and I’m a freelance Web and Multimedia Developer from Canada!

I graduated college in Multimedia Integration back in 2017, my native language is French and I’ve been using WordPress for about 6 years now.

I have experience with full-stack development (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, and other tools such as Webpack and SASS) and DevOps, graphic design & branding, UX/UI design, copywriting, and video editing. I’m at a point where I’ve used Elementor across different websites for years and it’s by far the best site builder I found, although it could use a few optimizations for sure!

WordPress was part of my core curriculum in college so it’s a software I keep close to my heart. I have worked in multiple industries, ranging from tourism to food, real estate, and technology, and I also work nights!

I mainly work for small business and it would be a pleasure for me to help you with any issues (or needs) you might come across. ~

8 replies

Hi

This is rakkesh from India. I want one website to show my products.

Will u help me.

Regards 

Rakkesh

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Sure @RAkKESH 21. Let me know in a private message what you need and I’ll send you my rates. ^^

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello guys!

My name is Hélène and I’m a freelance Web and Multimedia Developer from Canada!

I graduated college in Multimedia Integration back in 2017, my native language is French and I’ve been using WordPress for about 6 years now.

I have experience with full-stack development (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, and other tools such as Webpack and SASS) and DevOps, graphic design & branding, UX/UI design, copywriting, and video editing. I’m at a point where I’ve used Elementor across different websites for years and it’s by far the best site builder I found, although it could use a few optimizations for sure!

WordPress was part of my core curriculum in college so it’s a software I keep close to my heart. I have worked in multiple industries, ranging from tourism to food, real estate, and technology, and I also work nights!

I mainly work for small business and it would be a pleasure for me to help you with any issues (or needs) you might come across. ~

Welcome fellow Canadian!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Haha! Yay! More of us!

Hello @Abner Rojas!

Hello Everybody. My name is Pat McCoy (Yes “The Real McCoy)

I’m a 51 yr old truck driver from the Great Lakes State(Michigan) in the U.S.A

I’m retired due to back injury so, I'm totally brand new at everything about computers.(well very little knowledge) I’m getting use to a lot of thing’s on a crash course. I’m getting education in affiliate marketing and everything that comes with that. I have a domain and currently building my site. I picked up Elementor because of  Useful features, and ease of use(when I learn it.) It looked like an awesome platform for building a website. I understand that community's forum is going to be extremely important to me. I appreciate your help in advance because I think I’m may have lot's of Questions. I'm Grateful for the advise. If I can be of any  use I will be happy to help in any way I can.(web experience is low) 

I’m glad to meet you all and thank you for the knowledge.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @ZERO! Nice to meet you.

I'd be very happy to help with everything you need with your website. ^^

What is your website about? Is it truck driving too? I'm curious!

My girl loves Pomeranians and has a large following on FB so I'm Building her a site for it. “Pom's-R-Us  It's quite a challenge lol. I’ve not been involved with computer's since the 80’s.(I see a few thing’s have changed)

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@ZERO That’s too cute!

You have a long road ahead! Website are complicated and there is more to it than the look, but I’m confident you can do it! Using Elementor is already a huge step forward, and if you take good classes about computers and websites, you are putting all the chances on your side!

I went from computer illiterate staring college from full-stack developer in just 3 years, and today my favored development tool is still WordPress.

Anything is possible! Hope you find success in your endeavor. Best of luck!