Steady tides be wiht you!

• 29 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

Coming here from the recently broadcast AMA. I’ve been tooling with a build of my website using Elementor, as well as working on a site migration using it.

I’m the solopreneur of Aqualith Media, a design consultancy and publishing imprint of quality of third party tabletop roleplaying game products. The former half of that is in play now with providing clients (currently open to more!) looking for up their branding identity and strategy or just needing to spruce up images either of the digital or print flavor. The latter is a fun project I’ve been working on for the last couple of years as my way of giving back to an industry near and dear to me with original content for readily available tabletop game systems. 

Questions about either? Feel free to ask below. Otherwise, I invite you to engage with all I’m doing with Aqualith through various platforms. Everything can be found through aqualith.media. My current tagline on LinkedIn is this: Telling stories through compelling design. Including yours. This really does encapsulate the essence of how I approach projects, whether for myself or others. 

Here’s an actionable item: What’s one thing you appreciate about Elementor or some cool tip that may not be highlighted much that you think would be beneficial to me as get more accustomed to designing on it?

Thank you for taking the time to read! Let’s make the web fun to surf, one Elementor section at a time!

Steady tides be with you!

Ryan Heck
Designer, Consultant, Publisher
Aqualith Media

1 reply

Well that’s embarrassing. First post and it contains a glaring typo in the subject line for which I can’t edit and fix. Mods? Help a newbie out? :sweat_smile: