Parenting Web app built with Elementor Pro - check out and happy and ask about the build!

• 15 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello everyone 

Not sure if this is right room or place to post so apologies if not but I wanted to share a link to a an app recenetly finished on for parents called HowToParent -- place for parents to share ideas, tips and parenting hacks - please do share, join and contribute. The site was build very heavily with Elementor and happy to share any tips on the build if anyone has any specific questions

https://howtoparent.co.uk/

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @AtifR  and welcome to the hub.

Userlevel 3

@Susan Hope Thanks for the message - did you check the site out? ….you must get loads of “check my site” requests so I understand if you haven’t - but if you have any feedback would be great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Susan Hope Thanks for the message - did you check the site out? ….you must get loads of “check my site” requests so I understand if you haven’t - but if you have any feedback would be great.

No I am afraid not, as you say I get lots of requests plus today is launch day for the hub so will be a lot busier for us Mods :)

Why not post in the “Design” room to get feedback from other members :)

Userlevel 1

hello From Brazil

this is a really nice web app

Did you use only ACF? or any others plugins?

Userlevel 3

Hey from Brazil!

Thanks so I used 3 key plugins and the rest was custom css/js :

1. Elementor Pro for frontend design, 

2.ACF Frontend forms for frontend forms :joy:

3. Ultimate member for login and user profiles

Note: its good idea to read the docs/ watch videos on these plugins as 2 and 3 required a bit of configuration to get the way I wanted.

If your developing something please do share be great to check it out...