Newbie alert!

Badge +2

I’m Elliot from Nigeria, and I’m a newbie in the Web design world. Really eager to learn, and make new friends. Thanks

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello
Welcome

and if you need any help related to elementor and elementore pro fell free to ping here 

Badge +2

Thanks a lot. I used Elementor with Hello theme for my first ever website but, I wasn't too pleased with my menu. I just upgraded to Pro, and would like to have a new and better menu. How do I go about it without disrupting the whole setup? My site is https://safeclickos.com.ng 

Also, do I still need the Happy add on plugin since I now have the Pro?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Good Morning 
Sorry for late reply, i go through your website and i seen your website the was okay but the menu will not like menu you can make an attractive menu through elementor pro and you can add drop down features also if you want so tell how can i help you 

beacuse as i seen change your menu 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks and regards

Badge +2

Good morning, and thanks for your reply. I. will work on it today.

Userlevel 2
Badge

okay

Userlevel 2
Badge

and one more suggestion if you want to make a menu you first install a free plugin element-kit and it will give you a header footer section to design

Userlevel 2
Badge

follow this

https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementskit-lit

select a header footer  option and after clicking on that part you can go on top and choose for header and click on edit section and make adjust all the section and go to elementor tools call nav menu and you menu will update

Badge +2

I have tried to do it with the navmenu widget but, the initial header and footer done through the site settings seems to be interfering. Please how do I remove all traces of the old header and footer before I put in the new one? If I just switch it off from site settings, there seems to be a gap at the top.

Userlevel 2
Badge

okay i make a video content but here i m unable to send you