• 8 August 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi all,

My name is Phil; I am not a web designer, and I am useless at coding. I am retired and needed something to occupy my mind, so I started a blog site, https://babeandbob.com/. That was two years ago, and for the first six months, I struggled with the design. After trying another site builder and still getting nowhere and on the point of giving up, I tried the free version of Elementor. I signed up for pro the same day. The site is still relatively basic, and I need to hone my authoring skills, but I hope the grim reaper does not turn up any time soon, and I have the time to learn.

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Great sir, this clearly shows that learning never ends and one should keep learning and keep growing

Bonsoir

je viens de passer sur la version pro et je pense que j’ai fais le bon choix, on verra si cela se confirme pour les options et améliorations de design

on apprends tous les jours :wink:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Nice, Phil! It’s never too late to learn new skills :)

Babe and Bob are adorable!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Salut CindyJe pense que vous constaterez que les fonctionnalités supplémentaires font une grande différence.Prendre plaisir,Phil.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Julie,

Thank you, Babe and Bob have taken over my home and made me their slave, but turned my life around, they are great company.

Salut CindyJe pense que vous constaterez que les fonctionnalités supplémentaires font une grande différence.Prendre plaisir,Phil.

Bonjour, bien non pas vraiment en fait, je ne suis pas satisfaite, car cela ne change rien à ma présentation, j’ai ouvert un post en demandant de l’aide mais personne pour me répondre

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Salut CindyDésolé d'apprendre que vous rencontrez des problèmes.Peut-être obtiendrez-vous une réponse en publiant en anglais. J'ai traduit vos problèmes pour vous.
Article 1 / display my 2 best-selling products on one line and not one below the other.

Article 2 / Similarly with the 4 squares

Merci beaucoup

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy Elementor and always ask when stuck!

Web Squadron - YouTube