I just figured out an issue without Googling it! Chrome browser/Mobile

  • 14 September 2021
  • 0 replies
  • 7 views

Badge +1

(Hello! this is my first post here!)

That may not sound like a big deal, but I’m very new to Elementor Pro and the technical side of building websites. My client sent me a message last night saying there was a ’bug at the top of the website’. I disabled a menu plugin, cleared my browsing history on my phone, and purged the site cache and reenabled the menu plugin and voila, gone! This was in Chrome, on mobile. It did not show the same issue in Safari.

 

This is my lasted project: https://www.sleepsystemstore.com - I am open to any feedback to make this project better.

 


0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Reply