Hi from Duesseldorf

• 7 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everybody and waves from Duesseldorf. I just discovered Verdi´s post about this community Beta here and just joined. I´m Anja, Freelance Graphics Designer, Visual Artist with editorials and collages and Webdesigner. Working with Elementor since early 2017, when a colleague gave me the tip to check you out! Sticking with it since and building all my projects and my clients´ websites with E.

My schtick are aesthetic design combinations, e.g. not the usual font-picks, carefully picked colour schemes, collage mixes and more.

In my spare time, I´m a series/movie aficionado and love my too expensive hobby: Going to conventions (When will THAT be possible again?...)

Looking forward to get to know everyone.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @Anja welcome to Elementor Community.

What’s your prefered series tv? 
TBBT, for me, rulez ans also Community and HIMYM etc 

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @Anja welcome to Elementor Community.

What’s your prefered series tv? 
TBBT, for me, rulez ans also Community and HIMYM etc 

Thank you. :grin:
A few current faves are “What we do in the Shadows”and “The marvellous Mrs Maisel”, classic loves are “Buffy/Angel”, “Freaks and Geeks” and the list goes on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And I CANNOT WAIT for the Loki series in 2 days.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anja and welcome to the tribe. :)

SInce you are a graphic designer it will be very helpful if you could share some tips and tricks about, for instance, using and combining fonts, spaces, how to design good layouts and more in a separate posts.

Cheers

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Anja and welcome to the tribe. :)

SInce you are a graphic designer it will be very helpful if you could share some tips and tricks about, for instance, using and combining fonts, spaces, how to design good layouts and more in a separate posts.

Cheers

Thank you :smiley:
Gladly! I also have a small youtube channel with a few mini Elementor tricks and speed art. More to come...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6opVDrCimBkdV_DnIbjTVA

Userlevel 2

Hi @Anja Reimann and welcome!

Funny that I find another person from Düsseldorf, greetings :grin:  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Anja Reimann and welcome!

Funny that I find another person from Düsseldorf, greetings :grin:  

Really? How cool! :sunglasses: