Hello from Bordeaux (in France)

• 23 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Elementor community. User from the first year of existence of the manufacturer I participated in its translation into French.
I worked in a communication agency for 22 years and I have been a freelance web designer for more than 14 years, including 10 years with WordPress (after Joomla, Concrete5, Thelia, Drupal…). I have made over 90 WP sites (and over 150 websites). I do WP training and WP outsourcing.
I regularly participate in the translation of WP extensions and themes and I am moderator on the French-speaking WPFR forums.
Please note, I have an average level in English (thank you Google translate). :-)

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Welcome, @Jean Lagarrigue I’ve not heard “Concrete5” for a very long time!  I had a brief affair with her back in 2004/5?  Didn’t last long as I found we were incompatible ;)

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi Jean and welcome. You can check the translation group https://forum.elementor.com/groups help is always welcomed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jean Lagarrigue welcome.
you are so expert that i surely will ask you something.
Thank you  

Userlevel 1

Hi Jean and welcome. You can check the translation group https://forum.elementor.com/groups help is always welcomed. 

No problem @Strahinja, the world of open source is based on mutual aid for users, experts or not. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jean Lagarrigue welcome.
Thank you  

No problem  , the world of open source is based on mutual aid for users, experts or not. :sunglasses:
Sorry for my previous bad answer @Strahinja.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello Elementor community. User from the first year of existence of the manufacturer I participated in its translation into French.
I worked in a communication agency for 22 years and I have been a freelance web designer for more than 14 years, including 10 years with WordPress (after Joomla, Concrete5, Thelia, Drupal…). I have made over 90 WP sites (and over 150 websites). I do WP training and WP outsourcing.
I regularly participate in the translation of WP extensions and themes and I am moderator on the French-speaking WPFR forums.
Please note, I have an average level in English (thank you Google translate). :-)

Welcome to the forum - just wanted to note that your English is way better than my French - I am useless! lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jean Lagarrigue welcome.
Thank you  

No problem  , the world of open source is based on mutual aid for users, experts or not. :sunglasses:
Sorry for my previous bad answer @Strahinja.

Thank you @Jean Lagarrigue