Hello Elementor Community!

• 4 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m a newbie trying to start an e-commerce website. It has been a fun and challenging experience so far. I hope one day I can help people with their problems/issues; I think for now I’ll be the one needing all of the help. Thank you for this opportunity!

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi and welcome.

Check this video tutorial of how to make and ecommerce website with Elementor + Woocommerce.+ Astra

Userlevel 1

That’s actually exactly the tutorial I’m using. I’m stuck at 01:43:47. Those menu options are not showing up for me. Only the menu options that came with my theme. I should have: My Account, Checkout, Cart, & Shop Page. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

When you go to WP Dashboard/Pages do you see that pages listed?

Or when you go to Appearance/Menu under Pages section go to the next tab -View All- it should be there.

Userlevel 1

Nope, Only the pages that came with the theme which are about us, contact us. It’s a big mess. Today my elementor pro isn’t even working. It won’t let me edit and all my elementor content is either gone or not displaying. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Well try to uninstall and install again Woocommerce, the pages should appear.

Regarding Elementor Pro, there are some problems with linking Elementor Pro license to your account, there is the post regarding this 

Userlevel 1

I’m going to do that, I will get back to you! Thank you for your help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

You can try one more thing. Go to WP Dashboard/Woocommerce/Status/Tools, scroll down and find Create default WooCommerce pages.

It will create missing Woocommerce pages.

Userlevel 1

You are awesome, man! As of right now I have bigger issues that I’m getting technical help for.  Once I get back to where I was before this nightmare I’m going to try these tips. Thank you for taking your time to help! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

You’re welcome. :wink: