Changing Your Name to your Real Name

• 16 August 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello All

As some of you know once you have created your profile, you can’t go back and change your username to your real name, which we require, see this post for further explanation:

So I am gradually working my way through and changing names over to your real names for you and wouldn’t it be nice if when I get to you I can also award you a badge?

In order to get the badge you ALSO need to have a profile photo of yourself (please not a company Logo) - this could be an Avatar photo of you if you prefer and there are plenty of places online that you can do that.

So please can I ask, upload a profile photo if you do not have one yet then hopefully you will get a badge!

Thanks everyone :)

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Excellent advice!

Thanks for your post.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Since badges were brought up here - do we have a place in the forum where badges are explained?  I’ve been curious since first joining on what each one means - like Beta Tester.  I totally know what that means in the real world, but I’ve been curious its meaning here.  :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Replying just to see if it uses my name or my userid

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Since badges were brought up here - do we have a place in the forum where badges are explained?  I’ve been curious since first joining on what each one means - like Beta Tester.  I totally know what that means in the real world, but I’ve been curious its meaning here.  :)

Hey Tiffany

As yet there isn’t an explanation area. An explanation post is due to be written very soon that will explain things.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Replying just to see if it uses my name or my userid

Hi Chris

Your post didn’t show your name until I saw your post and went and changed it for you, so now it does :) and you have also earnt yourself a badge, thanks :)

Great to hear. I forgot to put a space in my user name between my first and last name.. .Ooops… LOL

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Great to hear. I forgot to put a space in my user name between my first and last name.. .Ooops… LOL

All sorted now :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Erm. I used my biz name. Tried to change setting. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doesn’t my First name and Last name showup when I reply or post something else.

Badge +1

I am new to the community and have a post I posted but know it all has to be approved first so I am jsut jumping on the train here!

Hope you all are having a great evening!

Userlevel 1

Just read this now. Profile photo is there already, but name displayed is not my full name yet. So guess I will wait for your update of my username then.