Solved

Support room

• 29 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I know that there is already the elementor support but i believe that, also in this forum, someone can need to receive help and may be that this activity can discover elementor’s guru so .. why to not open a support room may be joined to official support so to have track of our tickets and to can read theme in the next days or to upgrade them with some new info? 
Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Ankush Mittal 6 May 2021, 16:15

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I personally feel the entire purpose of this Forum is to have an area to have it act as partly a support system by the community for the community, so in an essence, every useful topic discussed here on topic to Elementor can be considered a support ticket. The community then contributes and discusses and we can then mark the best and most accurate answer accordingly. Official Support in my opinion should always be separate so that there is no confusion what this Forum is meant to be - A Community Drive Database and Discussion Hub. But that’s just my opinion :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I personally feel the entire purpose of this Forum is to have an area to have it act as partly a support system by the community for the community, so in an essence, every useful topic discussed here on topic to Elementor can be considered a support ticket. The community then contributes and discusses and we can then mark the best and most accurate answer accordingly. Official Support in my opinion should always be separate so that there is no confusion what this Forum is meant to be - A Community Drive Database and Discussion Hub. But that’s just my opinion :) 

any opinion is always welcome :) 
What you write is interesting but then it would be "only" a different layout of what already happens on the official group of Elementor where, unfortunately, you do not always receive correct answers and is accessible to all.
On the contrary being able to have the certainty of a "certified" and technical answer from a member of the Elementor support staff would have a much higher relevance.
I insist a lot on customer care and support because I think it should/may be the flagship of the best page builder in the world.
I've just published a post (I'm waiting for moderation to accept it) just to share ideas on how to improve it and this platform could also be a useful tool to have more order in the site.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If Elementor were to run this forum as a support forum then it would completely remove the sense of community. What makes the Elementor community great is that it reflects the Open Source Mindset Elementor stands by and that is why I volunteer as a Moderator. We as moderators, and fellow web creators and professionals are in the right position to mark the right answer as the “best answer”

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

If Elementor were to run this forum as a support forum then it would completely remove the sense of community. What makes the Elementor community great is that it reflects the Open Source Mindset Elementor stands by and that is why I volunteer as a Moderator. We as moderators, and fellow web creators and professionals are in the right position to mark the right answer as the “best answer”

I don't agree in the sense that the eventual use of this platform would not mean distorting its nature but would only imply "taking advantage" of certain very useful functions that are already ready to improve the current support and user experience.
I tried to talk about it also here proposing some suggests.
If you want you can add something.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I like the idea of it being very community led, but I think we could balance it with including Elementor employees that can provide support when necessary. I am not sure how that would work, but perhaps a moderator could tag a post in such a way that signals that support needs to help.

I like support tickets and all, but the more info/solutions we get on the forum (hopefully) the better it will be for users trying to help themselves by looking for answers to their questions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I like the idea of it being very community led, but I think we could balance it with including Elementor employees that can provide support when necessary. I am not sure how that would work, but perhaps a moderator could tag a post in such a way that signals that support needs to help.

I like support tickets and all, but the more info/solutions we get on the forum (hopefully) the better it will be for users trying to help themselves by looking for answers to their questions.

Me too quote @Brian 
This Community could be the best help for Elementor’s Official Ticketing 
I do not say that team have to read and reply to these posts but only that could be a good platform on that to manage them and to can refound and manage our tickets.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I agree @Barretta 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mario Barretta 👋  Please click “Best Answer” if you feel it has been given.