Solved

Suggestion rooms

• 28 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Would it be a good idea to have a suggestion room? A room where we can make suggestions about Elementor, wish list, etc. and hopfully get Elementor developers to take note.

icon

Best answer by Natan Leibzon 9 May 2021, 16:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

That’s a great idea. Maybe its planned down the line @Verdi Heinz ?

I personally feel Github is the best place to add feature requests because from what I understand the Elementor Developer team does follow it diligently and that way can keep a track of all incoming feature requests. But, from a more web creator and non developer perspective, I completely get the purpose of your idea. 

@Ankush Mittal Since we are the people who day in and day out open EP to do our work, I feel that developers don’t listen to their customers, they just do what they think we might like.

Whilst I appreciate the more technicaly advanced feaures might be better suitable for Github, the day-to-day stuff, the really simple stuff that gets in the way of being productive gets neglected.

Thanks for your interest.

Userlevel 3
Badge

It would be nice to have somewhere to put ideas out there for discussion before putting it as an official feature request in Github

@WebtreeOZ That’s even better.

For example: I have a grudge with input fields, why can’t I use the arrows to increase/decrease values? why can’t I use the shift key to incr./decr. values in blocks of 10. According to your suggestion we could discuss this… I might be the only one that finds this annoying :grin:

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Dids 

We plan in this forum to open an “ideas” section where community members can suggest ideas and upvote on current ones, similar to product hunt. 

It’s on our roadmap.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Dids 

We plan in this forum to open an “ideas” section where community members can suggest ideas and upvote on current ones, similar to product hunt. 

It’s on our roadmap.

That is awesome! :grin:

I have seen this format quite often and it seems to work. Something similar that a lot of websites use: https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests