Some of your posts may go into pending

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Just wanted to let you know that some of your posts might end up in “pending” simply because they may have triggered the spam detection or our ongoing list of keywords. Please know that as this a beta test of the hub, things will change.

If your post does not immediately appear, please do not post it again, leave it a while before querying it. 

As you probably know the moderator team as well as being volunteers are still also moderating the Facebook group so we may not see the pending posts immediately.

Hope that helps :)

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank You for feedback.
I’ve seen that happen and i’ve tried to test to publish newly because does not appear the popup to inform that interaction is under moderation.
Newly Thank You

Userlevel 4
Badge

I see this post now, I was just confused by where my posts went (the anti-spam system clearly needs some tweaks). The system really needs to tell the user that their post is pending approval or something… Otherwise the user will simply think something is broken.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I see this post now, I was just confused by where my posts went (the anti-spam system clearly needs some tweaks). The system really needs to tell the user that their post is pending approval or something… Otherwise the user will simply think something is broken.

Update, there appears to be a bug related to this. One time I saw a notice that my post was pending approval, at least 3 times it did not notify me. Something to look into.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Update, there appears to be a bug related to this. One time I saw a notice that my post was pending approval, at least 3 times it did not notify me. Something to look into.

we are aboard on a  Beta Version so we can give feedback hoping that team take it and fix asap.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Please do let us know if you do not receive notification that your post is pending, thanks :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please do let us know if you do not receive notification that your post is pending, thanks :)

I just posted a second reply at 

and it did not tell me my post was pending. The page just refreshed and I am supposed to guess if my post went through or not. Definitely not ideal.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

and it did not tell me my post was pending. The page just refreshed and I am supposed to guess if my post went through or not. Definitely not ideal.

@Natan Leibzon can you please look into whether or not users get a notification telling them that their post has gone into pending please. I do agree this is needed, for instance we have already had instances of an op posting the same thing more than once because they think their post didn’t work, thanks Nate :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Natan Leibzon can you please look into whether or not users get a notification telling them that their post has gone into pending please. I do agree this is needed, for instance we have already had instances of an op posting the same thing more than once because they think their post didn’t work, thanks Nate :)

@Susan Hope @Natan Leibzon if a post go under moderation is needed to can see it on our profile so to understand that has been sent and we have only to wait.
In this way also if pop up not appear or we do not see it we can directly verify alone and to not redo the same action.
Has happened  newly to me also in others actions look like comments.

Userlevel 4
Badge

The moderation system also seems to oddly pick and choose what gets moderated and what doesn’t. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Can’t it be off, expect for maybe new users that are sharing links or something or based off a user reputation score?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The moderation system also seems to oddly pick and choose what gets moderated and what doesn’t. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Can’t it be off, expect for maybe new users that are sharing links or something or based off a user reputation score?

i’m trying to understand what can be the reason but in my case, for example, this mornig i’ve published some comments and, in this post are published in other post not and i’ve not received the pop up for moderation .
Backing to same post and publishing an other comment has appeared the pop up but only for a single comment and for the second for an other user.
(iv’e also tried to mention @Verdi Heinz but commets are not appeared) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks for all your feedback guys, it is all very useful in this beta stage of things. Hopefully @Natan Leibzon will have some insight for us soon :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks for all your feedback guys, it is all very useful in this beta stage of things. Hopefully @Natan Leibzon will have some insight for us soon :)

ThankYou

Userlevel 4
Badge

The moderation can also cause replies to be out of order and context. I have seen that a few times across the hub.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Brian you have examples?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Brian you have examples?

I would have to search for them. Here is an example: I respond to a post but it goes into moderation, you come along and say something else, once my post is approved it will show up below yours and may not make sense in context by that point.