Solved

Shady company

• 29 October 2021
  • 1 reply

So it seems like the same company is behind essential addons and templately and elementor. So I got templately lifetime plan. It seemed like a great thing. Then I found out that it was useless without essential addons pro and elementor pro. Essential addons pro has a lifetime option but elementor pro does not and it is really overpriced in my opinion at least for my situation. I bought both essential addons pro lifetime and templately lifetime. They both offer two weeks to refund the purchase price. The company has support but the regular team is only presale support. To get a refund you have to contact a different department and the hours of service for this department is in the middle of the night, which is really strange. Their is no phone support. It has been a couple of days now. They will not get back with me and they seem unwilling to give me a refund and to honor their promise. It seems unconscionable to me to have such a shady company as this to play such an important role on wordpress. It seems that someone needs to create a youtube video or something to warn people about this.

icon

Best answer by Verdi Heinz 29 October 2021, 17:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hey An,

Elementor does not own the addons you’re mentioning. You need to contact them, publicly posting about it here will not help you solve this problem. I’m sorry you have to deal with this though and hope you find a solution. As for things being shady, it’s seems less likely as that would rapidly kill their businesses.