Problem with replies in Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Randomly, I get a message “A moderator will review...” or something like that when I try and reply.  It seems like these never actually get posted however.  Anyone else have this issue?

22 replies

Userlevel 3

It has happened to me three times now - mostly when the answer is a bit longer. It then took some time until the answers appeared.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Abner Rojas 
Can you send my in PM what you tried to post?
Maybe the system thought its spam for some reason 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Abner Rojas 
Can you send my in PM what you tried to post?
Maybe the system thought its spam for some reason 

I will next time it happens, I didn’t capture these since I thought they were working ok.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have been mentioning this for months. Hopefully they fix it and tweak their moderation system!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes have this ‘problem’, resubmitted it 5 times thinking something went wrong. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Sometimes if there isn’t a moderator available and they have gone into “Pending” then that can be the reason there is the delay :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Natan Leibzon Just approved 15 pending posts - also there are two posts in spam which don’t look like they should be there and am leaving those for you to see in control to see what might be going on :)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Natan Leibzon Just approved 15 pending posts - also there are two posts in spam which don’t look like they should be there and am leaving those for you to see in control to see what might be going on :)

Hi Susan, my post got through 5 times haha. I editted 4 of them to ‘double post’ and flagged one so you could remove them. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just got the message now, I’m pasting the screenshot in case something is not working properly, not to rush the moderators or anything ;).  Is there something we should avoid to get this?  Seems like it’s very random.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Yes, I got this message often too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just to update from my last post, it shows me that I’ve replied, but it’s not showing up:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Yes it happen really often and without an apparent reason especially when a reply has stopped and an other not.

Community is in beta version and this problem is present form day zero .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve had this issue 2x today. 

I replied to 

and 

My last replies are not showing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just happened again.  Sometimes this takes over 24hrs to actually post, if it ever does post, which can be very confusing if others are answering the same question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This issue keeps happening, and it’s making things very confusing.

Userlevel 3

hey @Abner Rojas I have this - I thought this is just due to my permissions and my comments need to be approved before viewable….but glad to know its not just me :joy:

Yes I got the same Error today but it just happened for like 2-3 times. Now it works absolutely fine

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Happens on my side too, no apparent reason (2 posts went through, 2 were held this morning) and even happens on posts where I am already in conversation.  Frustrating because I find it keeps my response away from the person needing help for hours (one time 12 hours)….seems like this is important to understand or fix or else it makes the forum not as beneficial as it could be.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Happens on my side too, no apparent reason (2 posts went through, 2 were held this morning) and even happens on posts where I am already in conversation.  Frustrating because I find it keeps my response away from the person needing help for hours (one time 12 hours)….seems like this is important to understand or fix or else it makes the forum not as beneficial as it could be.

We are trying to work on a solution for this but for the moment, please know that the moderators (me and a couple of others) are not always online to approve posts that end up in Pending but whenever I log in here, it is the first thing I do, check pending posts and I do it several times a day to keep them down but yes, I have to sleep sometimes lol

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I do it several times a day to keep them down but yes, I have to sleep sometimes lol

Oh gosh, I never meant to say you guys have to stay on the computer 24/7...Trust me, running my own business I know how it is.  It is frustrating more that it happens in the first place...and I can not figure a reason why (like the words I am using, links in my responses, etc).  If I could, I certainly would adjust how I respond to posts.

Thanks for writing...and sorry if I was implying you should glue yourself to the computer.  Not a recommended practice, trust me!

:joy:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

It has happened to me three times now - mostly when the answer is a bit longer. It then took some time until the answers appeared.

I thought that system has some new feature lol or some kind of work going on..

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I do it several times a day to keep them down but yes, I have to sleep sometimes lol

Oh gosh, I never meant to say you guys have to stay on the computer 24/7...Trust me, running my own business I know how it is.  It is frustrating more that it happens in the first place...and I can not figure a reason why (like the words I am using, links in my responses, etc).  If I could, I certainly would adjust how I respond to posts.

Thanks for writing...and sorry if I was implying you should glue yourself to the computer.  Not a recommended practice, trust me!

:joy:

oh it’s ok, I know you didn’t say or mean that at all, please carry on with what you are doing Tiffany, you are doing a marvelous job helping the members :) - I only mentioned it so people would realise the process, at the moment a lot of posts end up in Pending and must be approved manually :)