Solved

Need to delete my elementor account

• 27 September 2021
  • 11 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I would like someone to delete my elementor account, sence I dont use it any more. @Susan Hope  can you help me? :)

icon

Best answer by Susan Hope 27 September 2021, 15:03

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@simonbrororo8989 I can only delete your Hub account, not your actual Elementor account, is that what you want?

Yes - Thanks @Susan Hope 

hello i need delete all hub account and this account forum

PLS help @Susan Hope 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hello i need delete all hub account and this account forum

PLS help @Susan Hope 

I can only delete this hub forum account for you, if you want to delete your Elementor account you will need to speak to support, sorry about that, do you want me to continue to delete this account?

Can admin delete my account please

/ Im not using this service

/ thx in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jim Will do :)

Please can someone of admin staff delete my account on Elementor? 
I don’t find any button to do that from my own.  :-(

Thanks

My elementor account is  giannilaudati@gmail.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@giannilaudati I can only delete your forum account here, I can’t delete your actual Elementor account, do you want me to do that?

hi Susan, hmm no  :-(  I mean, I would like to understand how to finish my Elementor account. Can someone explain it to me please?

ok Maybe I’ve found a solution. I’ve deleted the PRO plugin from the website ‘cause I don’t need it, ok? So now at the end of the last subscription period (22  feb) the service will expire automatically, right? I’ve deactived the auto-renew from my Elementor account. It’s this enough to be sure of don’t pay the Elementor Pro service more? or I need to do something else?  (the problem is that I’m not the first owner of the website and he don’t care it anymore).
Please someone let me know if this is the correct procedure.

Thanks  <3