- In testing with
@Verdi Heinznoticed that moderators can change the passwords of other moderators and administrators in the back end (control)!
- If a moderator edits a post there is no indication or notification that the post has been edited. Ideally you would want a flag of “Modified by ...” and a reason for edit.
- SSO appears not to be working correctly when accessing ‘control’. Requires user password to be changed in ‘control’ then it will work.
- Password reset on backend login form doesn’t appear to send email.
- Logging in to https://forum.elementor.com/ requires logging-in every time browser is closed and reopened. Needs a persistent cookie?
- Unable to see a way to jump from a post in the form to the same post in ‘control’?
Login to the community
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.