How can I earn "Be real" badge with forum profile?

• 24 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I recently reviewed that many members at the elementor forum, are earning the “Be real” badge. I already have complete profile (exclude elementor experts link) but there is no badge like that.

How can I earn that very basic badge? Please help me!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Moderators can help, contact @Verdi Heinz  or @Susan Hope 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Alkesh Miyani I will have to leave it up to Verdi to answer that one as I have not set up the system (which is still in beta by the way so please bear with us).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Alkesh Miyani 👋

Thank you for letting me know. Currently it’s not yet automated, not all of them. No worries though, I’ve just awarded you not one, but two badges.

Please let me know if this answers your question 😉

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hey @Verdi Heinz

Thank you very much for your great support. I really apperciate your time :thumbsup:

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey @Alkesh Miyani 👋

Thank you for letting me know. Currently it’s not yet automated, not all of them. No worries though, I’ve just awarded you not one, but two badges.

Please let me know if this answers your question 😉

Now I was curious how do I get +2 real =DDDDDDDD

Just kidding, but this is real!

Very good, the Hub, I feel like I'm in a place where everyone speaks the same language, especially in my case where I've always worked more alone in executions.

I miss a suitable forum in other languages, be we could incorporate another type of community that has this "barrier" to communicate.

​​​​​​​