Feedback - A few thoughts

• 16 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I have to agree with other posts. I find it a bit confusing as to where to post questions. Or anything really. I understand it’s beta, so it’s understandable, but it is something I think needs to be made clearer. Maybe include some “like” examples.

I’m also not sure if there is any Elementor supplied support here or if it’s just members helping members.

I find it odd that the Create post is way at the top, and not where the subscribe button is.

It would be nice to view all the members, maybe there is a way, but I haven’t been able to find it.

I’d like to know how badges are earned, and suggest you give one the 1st time someone posts, as a nice way to welcome them.

Thanks for listening,

Shari

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@Shari Smith Thanks for your amazing feedback!
Can we jump on a quick zoom call? i would love to hear more if that ok.

Sure, I’m up for that :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Shari Smith Thanks for your amazing feedback!
Can we jump on a quick zoom call? i would love to hear more if that ok.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for your feedback @Shari Smith - just to answer some of your question, it is mainly members helping members here but there also Elementor Staff, owners of pro plugins, YouTube instructors and moderators so you can find you will get a mix of answers depending on the question.

There are also lots of Articles/tutorials/videos (with lots more to come) that can help with all kinds of things, so nice to have it all in one place.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Shari Smith welcome to our tribe.

You have proposed very good suggests especially those referred to UI and UX that i appreciate very much.

This forum’s based on indeed platform so it is to customize very much to reach a good result that we are all hoping.

I’m fairly confused also about notify management and some others actions exposed in others posts during these first days of experience.