Solved

e-mail notivications

• 6 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey, I’ve set almost everything to “yes” in the settings of my profile. Nevertheless I often don’t get an e-mail if there’re new posts in a thread – sometimes I do.

Is it buggy or what can I do? :thinking:

icon

Best answer by Andre Morre 16 November 2021, 15:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I know you probably have but just to be clear, are you clicking on “subscribe” in a topic you are interested in?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

First of all: I did receive an eMail for your answer. :sunglasses:

But: I don’t need to subscribe to a thread I did already comment, do I?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

First of all: I did receive an eMail for your answer. :sunglasses:

But: I don’t need to subscribe to a thread I did already comment, do I?

No you don’t, so at least we know that is working, can you remember if you have subscribed to others that you have not commented in?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I just was wondering that there were new comments in threads (that I commented too) and I didn’t get notifications (but sorry, I do not remember which threads it were).

Okay, as I didn’t do anything wrong obviously and you don’t know anything about technical issues, we can pause this for now. If I have the problem again, I’ll come back to this point.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Natan Leibzon can you advise please, thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I found out that – although most notifivations did reach me – for some reason some notifications where marked as Spam by the provider. So: the system is all right, it was my fault. Sorry. :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I found out that – although most notifivations did reach me – for some reason some notifications where marked as Spam by the provider. So: the system is all right, it was my fault. Sorry. :wink:

No worries, thanks for letting us know Andre :)