Solved

CUSTOMER CARE/TICKETING - What are your suggests?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Each of us has had, at least once, need help and the first instinctive step and more simple and immediate is to ask their colleagues/acquaintances/contacts, immediately after, according to the habits, you think to expose the question in some group on Facebook or you turn to the support of the service with which you have problems.

In the case of our beloved Page Builder we have the possibility to send a ticket to the support https://my.elementor.com/dashboard-support/ that redirects us to a source of information https://my.elementor.com/support-first-step/ that then leads us to the guided creation (very nice) of a ticket --> https://my.elementor.com/support/.

After its creation, however, we no longer have a trace of it and this makes it impossible to perform actions such as :

- add new information 
- correct it 
- close it because we have solved it on our own (thus alleviating the workload of the technical support)  
- consult it in the future to remember the support received and not request it (thus relieving the workload of technical support)  
- etc etc 

Do you have any ideas and suggestions to improve the ticket flow and management in Elementor? 

I have experience in managing various customer care and I find that keeping the tickets online is a great added value and also informing the user who opened the ticket that it has been received and taken care of by a specific person.

What do you think about it? 

icon

Best answer by Brian 10 May 2021, 07:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes I’ve encountered this issue several times, where I wanted to add more information or advise support that I’ve had to find a work-around and no longer require an answer.

I think this is exacerbated by the fact that I am in Australia and it seems (I could be wrong) that I have to wait longer for support as support is only offered business hours on the other side of the world.

A support ticket where the user can indicate if the issue is ‘stopping them from working’ or ‘low priority’ I imagine would work well.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Those are good points. Did they recently change their support system, as I don’t remember it looking/functioning like it does now? It is pretty complicated to get to the spot to open a ticket… but that's probably by design as I expect 90% of tickets are from people that don’t read the help docs.

With that said, we definitely should have access to our submitted support requests. Although, previously I just replied via the support email notifications and that seemed to have worked (in the past).

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Those are good points. Did they recently change their support system, as I don’t remember it looking/functioning like it does now? It is pretty complicated to get to the spot to open a ticket… but that's probably by design as I expect 90% of tickets are from people that don’t read the help docs.

With that said, we definitely should have access to our submitted support requests. Although, previously I just replied via the support email notifications and that seemed to have worked (in the past).

Yes now there is a new page and experience to open a ticket but after the creation i have some needs as to found my ticket and integrate with new informations or also to close it if by chance i’v solved it alone.
I’d like also to be notified if someone has received the ticket and if someone has taked in care it so to know and wait a reply asap.
In this moment for example i’m sure that in the past an operator sent me a nice reply with some info for an action and i’d like to can recover it but it is not possible if I have not archived the e-mail received in the past etc etc 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Yes I’ve encountered this issue several times, where I wanted to add more information or advise support that I’ve had to find a work-around and no longer require an answer.

I think this is exacerbated by the fact that I am in Australia and it seems (I could be wrong) that I have to wait longer for support as support is only offered business hours on the other side of the world.

A support ticket where the user can indicate if the issue is ‘stopping them from working’ or ‘low priority’ I imagine would work well.

i think that Elementor has support operators on all the world so to cover business hours for differents countries