Solved

Your site doesn't have a default kit

Badge

What does this mean? When I try to update a page and hit ‘edit with elementor’ I gue this. I enable safe mode, I do ‘go back’ and ‘recreate kit’ but nothing happens. Where is the ‘trash’ area? I didn’t even know I had one???? 

icon

Best answer by Verdi Heinz 4 August 2021, 11:01

View original

13 replies

I was able to fix the error by restoring a backup via the Plesk panel. Previously, Elementor seemed to update itself incorrectly when mod_security was running on the server. So I temporarily deactivated mod_security and reinstalled the updates that apparently had previously destroyed Elementor. Then mod_secutity reactivated. Since then it has been running again without any problems.

Anyone find solution above issue?

Same Problem here. “Your Site doesn’t have a default kit”

2 weeks ago everything was fine. Now the Website is loading slow and i get this error message. But there were no changes made on the website.

“Recreate Kit” doesn’t fix this problem. In the Elementor System Info i get some confusing error messages in the PHP Log:

PHP: 2021-08-25 09:55:22 [error X 7][/PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php::760] Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Modules\Library\Documents\Not_Supported::add_repeater_row() in /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php:760
Stack trace:
#0 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(951): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::Elementor\Core\Upgrade\{closure}('412')
#1 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(768): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::move_settings_to_kit(Object(Closure), Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater), true)
#2 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::_v_3_0_0_move_default_colors_to_kit(Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater))
#3 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(274): call_user_func(Array, Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater))
#4 /var/www/vhosts/sgg-consulting.de/sgg-cons [array (
  'trace' => '
#0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown()
',
)]
PHP: 2021-08-25 11:05:14 [error X 1][/PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php::119] Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WP_Error::get_id() in /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(124): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->create(Array)
#1 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/settings/tools.php(84): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->create_default()
#2 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Elementor\Tools->ajax_elementor_recreate_kit('')
#3 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#4 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(175): do_action('wp_ajax_element...')
#6 {main}
  thrown [array (
  'trace' => '
',
)]
PHP: 2021-08-25 11:05:21 [notice X 3][/PATHNAME_CHANGED_FOR_ANONYMITY/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php::1526] Trying to get property 'post_status' of non-object [array (
  'trace' => '
',
)]

It seems like there is something broken in the PHP-Files.

Maybe someone here has a good advise for me, what to do to fix this.

Badge

Is anyone here to guide me about “Your site doesn't have a default kit”?

I tried many time to click on Recreate Button but it shows cross mark after processing. Please help me out that kind of rid asap.

Thank You!

@katurahdesigns Simply go to ‘Tools’ than click ‘Recreate Kit’ and all will be fine again :-)

@Verdi Heinz  What will this do if the theme on the site isn’t managed by Elementor? Will it grab those settings or will it overwrite all the site settings with defaults?

Userlevel 3

Awesome Verdi. 
I would add that you need to hit the blue Save Changes button after hitting the Recreate Kit. At which time, the page will refresh, and the Recreate Kit button will vanish. The button will only show on this screen if the kit is missing, or damaged.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@katurahdesigns Simply go to ‘Tools’ than click ‘Recreate Kit’ and all will be fine again :-)

same issue am experiencing

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

memory problem
plugin conflict
there are few fix for this problem too : 

I’m not on pro. Which is why i tagged onto this thread to see if someone could answer it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This might be a problem for support.  Have you tried opening a ticket?

is there still no answer for this, I am having the same issue

I’m having the same issue after upgrading to 3.3