Solved

redundant menu items

Userlevel 1

Hello!
I create the main and sub-menus, but unnecessary elements (1 and 2) appear to me how to remove it. Please help.

icon

Best answer by vishal 21 July 2021, 15:17

Just add this CSS and it should fix it.

.sub-menu-toggle { display:none; }

Also, I would always recommend to start with the Hello Elementor Theme when working with Elementor as it’s most compatible with the theme they’ve created.

View original

10 replies

Very very thanks !!!

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

@Tadeusz Is there a URL that you can share so check the issue?

Userlevel 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6NsfHcRgoWDChLEroMP31EhFEIL5mW_/view?usp=sharing

51 mb

Hi, I had a quick look. Which theme have you selected as a base theme? If you select Hello Elementor theme then it works absolutely fine but with some other theme I also get the same black buttons and those are for sub menu toggle. Let me check how to make it disappear on other themes.

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much. I will be waiting for a message from you. So what template would you suggest?

Just add this CSS and it should fix it.

.sub-menu-toggle { display:none; }

Also, I would always recommend to start with the Hello Elementor Theme when working with Elementor as it’s most compatible with the theme they’ve created.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Tadeusz Those boxes are a new feature of the latest WordPress theme, just as an FYI :)

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, I have this project on localhost. But I can share on a remote desktop. If you could help me.

take a screen recording or screenshots please

Userlevel 1

Very very thanks !!!