Solved

Popups Problem

• 28 July 2021
  • 7 replies

I can not link popup on my website button. Whenever I type in the Popup link in the button, the popup template does not come. (But the page is linked). I've checked on a few websites. The same problem.

icon

Best answer by Abner Rojas 24 August 2021, 15:55

So you start typing the name of the popup, and then what happens?  You should see a list of popups as you start typing:

If you don’t see this open up devtools and see if there are any errors with the ajax request.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@humayun 

I have moved your topic to a more appropriate room and this would explain why you did not receive any answers (the room it is in currently will mean your post is unlikely to be seen).

Please make sure you are picking the correct room when creating your posts, thanks :)

Have you found your answer yet? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may run into a similar issue, thanks so much.

I haven't solved it yet! I posted in the right room.
But when I tried many times, all of a sudden there was a popup link. But this is not a solution.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I haven't solved it yet! I posted in the right room.
But when I tried many times, all of a sudden there was a popup link. But this is not a solution.

Sorry but you posted in “Read these important messages first” room, I moved it to this room “getting started”

@Abner Rojas - @Imran Siddiq - @Jackson Monichan - any ideas to help this member?

Thanks

Thank you Susan hope.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you start typing the name of the popup, and then what happens?  You should see a list of popups as you start typing:

If you don’t see this open up devtools and see if there are any errors with the ajax request.

All right, thank you very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All right, thank you very much.

No problem