How to Use the Video Playlist Widget in Elementor [PRO]

• 11 June 2021
  • 4 replies
How to Use the Video Playlist Widget in Elementor [PRO]
Userlevel 6
Badge +6

You may be offering your own online course. You could be a product influencer on YouTube. You could be sharing your golden voice or most impressive dance moves.

Whatever the case may be, this playlist sure saves you a heap of time and presents content in an easy way to digest.

🎈 What will you use it for? Or if you're already using it, show us what you did with it!

♥ Replies that help others get extra love.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Verdi Heinz do you know if this new feature can satisfy the @Jarrett Peters request published here 

Thank You

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I would be very happy if the team can add some more features. For example, a field to add video playlist link from YouTube and Vimeo, filtering tabs (for filtering against categories or tags), dynamic options to pick links from custom meta fields … 

I agree with @Strahinja . 

I surely hope to see Vimeo integration at earliest convenience.

@Strahinja 

Yes being able to link Vimeo would be a huge step. I’m pretty sure most Clients use Vimeo as a platform for video-content. 

I have a little Project coming up where we’re going to make a mini LMS that I could completely provide with your new video playlist but sadly client only uses Vimeo.

Also being able to use iframe would be great (if possible in such a player) for more styling options for example packing it in a div to make round edges and so on.

-Aebl