Solved

How to add payment gateways in elementor

• 24 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I have a website and listed some products to sale, I want to  know how to add cart and payment gateways in elementor

icon

Best answer by skamerica 27 July 2021, 07:48

@maxmediatvm  

There are many tutorials on YouTube that provide step-by-step directions on how to set up a site using woocommerece. I suggest that you look at this woocommerce tutorial.

You can choose from the following payment gateways that work with woocommerce. There is a nice post on Integrating your Payment Method with Cart and Checkout Blocks on the woocommerce website.

If you would like a full tutorial on how to build your ecommerce WordPress site and do not mind using JetWooBuilder, you should check out this video.

You might also be interested in WP Easy Cart, here is a review on WP Easy Cart.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@maxmediatvm  

Have you tried installing the WooCommerce plugin? That plugin provides you with what you need to get started with eCommerce. 

If you do not like WooCommerce you can try setting up a business account with PayPal and using their options for setting up a payment gateway. You can also use Stripe to accomplish the same thing.

Yes i installed woocommerce plugins but i dont know how to setup,pls provide me any video guidance if have

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@maxmediatvm  

There are many tutorials on YouTube that provide step-by-step directions on how to set up a site using woocommerece. I suggest that you look at this woocommerce tutorial.

You can choose from the following payment gateways that work with woocommerce. There is a nice post on Integrating your Payment Method with Cart and Checkout Blocks on the woocommerce website.

If you would like a full tutorial on how to build your ecommerce WordPress site and do not mind using JetWooBuilder, you should check out this video.

You might also be interested in WP Easy Cart, here is a review on WP Easy Cart.

Thanks for information, i installed search plugin in my website while searching not showing any content on keyword base,how it is setting for right search?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@maxmediatvm   

The search plugin is something you should worry about after you complete the tasks in this how to make a WooCommerce website tutorial.