Solved

How to add more dropdown menu?

Hi,

Here is our website.

https://www.vgame.com.tw

I would like to add about 5 level of drop down menu but when I add 5th level menu, it unable to show.

I am using OceanWP and elementorkit to create the header.

Do anyone know if there is any solution or plug in can support?

Thank you in advance.

Bella

icon

Best answer by Mohamed Musthafa 6 December 2021, 09:46

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

There is no any 5th level drop down seems to be there in your menu.. please add 5th level dropdown so that we can find the issue

Hi Mohamed,

I have added two levels

Under Product->fish game->fish series->shark dance->level4_test->level4_test

But it seems only can show shark dance and unable to show level4_test

Please kindly check 

https://www.vgame.com.tw

Thank you in advance.

Bella

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Yes, it seems, those menus are not even loading in HTML in browser that's why it is not showing up

If you have cache plugins Try to clear Cache. If you have CDN, try to clear cache in CDN too and see whether it is working

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your reply.

I use elementorkit header and footor to create header.

Thus, I have clear elementor catch( elementor->tools->regenerate files and data, also clear my browser’s catch but still not working.

We don’t have CDN.

Do you mean normally it will show dropdown levels as we set?

Thank you in advance.

Bella

Userlevel 2
Badge

hello @Bella good morning

i observe your website menu may i know which elementor plan you will use, is it free elementor or pro elementor and i seen your menu this is very basic menu and it will disturb your look and feel .
so use elementkit to make mega menu by which you can can manage 5 level of dropdown but it is paid solution

Userlevel 2
Badge

thanks and regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Yes, Normally it will work fine, but in your case it is not even 4th and 5th level dropdown divisions in HTML. Which means it is not even rendered in Browser

Ok better do one thing, Try to deactivate plugins and check ,  because there also be issue with plugin conflicts. Apart from that without the Admin panel of Wordpress it is bit difficult to find the issue

@zworthkeypvtltd 

I am using free version of eletmentskit’s header and footer.

I also use polylang pro plug-in for multilingual website and they mentioned to use Quadmenu pro along with polylang. But I am not sure if Quadmenu will meet our demand to manage 5 level of dropdown.

I have asked them but have not got replied yet.

Bella

@Mohamed Musthafa 

Do you mean to deactivate one plug in at one time and check if menu is working?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Mohamed Musthafa

Do you mean to deactivate one plug in at one time and check if menu is working?

Yes, try to Deactivate one by one and see if it is working

@Mohamed Musthafa 

I found to deactivate LiteElementsKit Lite plug in and the menu can show 5 level of dropdown. 

But now it shows like this http://www.vgame.com.tw

I used to use that plugin to create my header and footer.

Do you have any suggestion way that I can set it as my previous header?

I want left show logo and right show menu list.

Thank you in advance.

Bella

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Please use Ocean-wp theme My library itself for creating Header or else create Header using Ocean-Wp Customizer, Where you will have all options to create better navigation

@Mohamed Musthafa 

Thank you for your advise.

I am facing an issue, when I use My Library to create header with elementor(free version), there is no Oceanwp elements on my left elementor bar.

I have ocean extra plug in. 

Thanks in advance.

Bella

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bella Hung did you find your answer here? If so, please consider clicking “Best answer” to help out others. If you found it elsewhere, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one, thanks :)

@Susan Hope Yes, I have marked the Best answer.

Thank you for advise.