Solved

Header and Footer Don't Show Up as expected on The Specific Page(s) Assigned

• 11 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, I’m updating crew.com.tw with Elementor Pro. I decided to leave the original theme there(the traffic now is pretty) instead of replacing it with the default theme(suggestion from Elementor Official) and started update the website page by page. The issue came right after I have produced the new header, footer, and the archive page that is going to be the new homepage.

When the new header and footer are set with conditional trigger on the specific page(Current Display Conditions: Include> Singular> Pages> The Page), they just don’t come up as expected. However, they do appear when they’re set to be triggered ‘Entire Site’, which pretty much shows they are set properly to be functional. 

Does any of you know what setting I may be missing, or there may be fault setting causing this issue?

icon

Best answer by Henry Hu 11 June 2021, 13:54

I just figured out what caused this issue: the “Page Template”! To whom may meet the situation like what I’ve struggled with for one whole day, here is the solution to it.

From the thread, we can see how Page Template relates to the layout of the page. I simply changed it to Elementor Full Width and it just displays as supposed. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Have you checked if your theme is compatible with Elementor?
If you have a copy of the website on a development environment you can try to switch to the Hello Theme to see if it works there. If it does, that’s a problem with theme compatibility.

I just figured out what caused this issue: the “Page Template”! To whom may meet the situation like what I’ve struggled with for one whole day, here is the solution to it.

From the thread, we can see how Page Template relates to the layout of the page. I simply changed it to Elementor Full Width and it just displays as supposed. 

Have you checked if your theme is compatible with Elementor?
If you have a copy of the website on a development environment you can try to switch to the Hello Theme to see if it works there. If it does, that’s a problem with theme compatibility.

Hi @António Carreira,

I just figured out how to fix this(and it’s really not even an issue), but thank you for the answer.