Solved

Coming Soon for a single page

• 10 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

Someone’s asking me how to create a Coming Soon page for a single page on her website. Pretty sure that can’t be done within Elementor itself. But does anyone know another way to do it, maybe using a plugin?

Thanks!

Ed

icon

Best answer by Susan Hope 10 June 2021, 16:21

Can you just keep things simple? Create two templates for the said page, the first being the actual page content (save as template, bottom left hand side within E-editor) and then create another template as a coming soon template specific to that page. Switch out the contents of the actual page with the coming soon template stored in “My Templates” and then when it goes live, remove the coming soon template and reinsert the page content using the template you saved earlier?

This way the URL will stay the same but the content will change.

Depends on whether you will be doing the switching out for the client or the level of competence of the client I guess.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Can you just keep things simple? Create two templates for the said page, the first being the actual page content (save as template, bottom left hand side within E-editor) and then create another template as a coming soon template specific to that page. Switch out the contents of the actual page with the coming soon template stored in “My Templates” and then when it goes live, remove the coming soon template and reinsert the page content using the template you saved earlier?

This way the URL will stay the same but the content will change.

Depends on whether you will be doing the switching out for the client or the level of competence of the client I guess.

Badge

Thanks Susan, I’ll pass that along! Not a client, btw, just a question that someone asked me on my YouTube channel.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks Susan, I’ll pass that along! Not a client, btw, just a question that someone asked me on my YouTube channel.

You are welcome. I guess it will depend on other factors we may not be aware of lol