Solved

Charcters in mobile version of websitie

• 21 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

In my configured website the mobile version 

Mobile Version

shows some characters at the bottom of the screen. The same though don’t appear in the web version

WebVersion

Its no element, can someone help identify what these could be?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Abner Rojas 22 July 2021, 12:34

@Abner RojasThank you for the analysis. Strangely though I do not have this Photo Swipe plugin installed altogether. Not sure how the same is showing up.

It might be another plugin using the photo swipe library.

View original

5 replies

I was having the same issue but not on mobile on desktop. I’m using Elementor with Oceans Theme. So I logged in to my wordpress dashboard, visit site, selected customize (site not page), click General Options, then click Performance, check the box to “disable lightbox” - The characters disappeared after I published.

Userlevel 1

Well, I tried deactivating the plugins and activating back again. Now though the issue seems resolved and the characters don’t appear in the mobile version. I just activated and deactivated.

No clue what got fixed and how. Anyhow, will reach back, if the same reappears.

Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Abner RojasThank you for the analysis. Strangely though I do not have this Photo Swipe plugin installed altogether. Not sure how the same is showing up.

It might be another plugin using the photo swipe library.

Userlevel 1

@Abner Rojas Thank you for the analysis. Strangely though I do not have this Photo Swipe plugin installed altogether. Not sure how the same is showing up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maybe a conflict with PhotoSwipe? If you disable this plugin does it go away?