Question

Adding categories to landing pages

• 28 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey!

We run a PR agency and for all our customers, we create a custom Landing Page using the Landing Page beta feature in Elementor.

We now want to create a directory of our customers (directory.ourdomain.com) to share with all our partners, so they see all our customers in one place. For that reason, we need the following:

1. An ability to automatically add the new landing page into this directory 
  2. An ability to add Categories to specific landing pages

Is this possible? We have around 100 landing pages right now and I don't want to recreate it as Posts.

Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jakub Zajicek Have you found your answer yet? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may have a similar question, thanks :)

I’m trying to find a similar solution on adding categories to pages. The reason I need that is to structure my client’s portfolio using pages.  Not sure if It’s possible to do it right in Elementor but I’d love to find a solution without adding 3rd party plugins. So great question here! I came across this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/pages-with-category-and-tag/ but I still on the fence. I try to keep my installation as clean as possible without 3rd party plugins. For my project I also found out PODs or ACF might be the way to go. But that’s for another topic.