Question

Trouble accessing kit templates

Hello. i just installed Elementor Pro this morning.  I tried to open up one of the kit templates, and I got the following error message:

Something went wrong.

Nothing to worry about, just try again. If the problem continues, head over to the Help Center.

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’re not doing anything wrong, this is a new feature and it’s still buggy it seems.  You can follow this issue in github, hopefully the Elementor team fixes this soon:

https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/15715

Userlevel 5
Badge

I had a similar issue yesterday; it disappeared after I updated to EP 3.3.4 and cleared my cache. See if that works for you (if you haven’t already done that).

Thanks, I found the update and cleared out my cache.  But I still got the same error message.

Have a great day1

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

did you update something some plugins or WordPress version got updated ?
did  you get cache cleaned for server too
did  you get memory checked, like running low
did you get your internet speed working good 

Thanks for responding!

but I

I literally just added this subdomain on Wednesday, and loaded WordPress onto it.  I had an older version of Elementor on the primary site. but I never used it.  I updated it, and saw the kit templates.  I thought it would be good for me to try one out, as I’m a total novice at this stull and I have never had much success with drop-and-drag programs.  (Twenty years ago, I used to code sites by hand, but that was when HTML 1 was still in use.  Anyone remember Front Page?}

Anyway, I found a template I liked and tried to apply it,, only to get the error message I reported earlier.  In response to my first helper, I did find that there was a new update on Elementor (already), and installed it.  I emptied out my WordPress cache.  If there’s any other cache that I should be emptying, I don’t know where it is and would appreciate some advice on that.  Memory is fine.  I have no idea how to check or improve my internet speed. 

Any further help would be appreciated.

Still waiting for a solution to my problem.  I can’t seem to make a page from scratch either, so I’m beginning to think I paid %50 for a useless program.  Can someone who works for the company contact me, please?

Userlevel 1

So any update on this crazy template kits? I put in a ticket 3 weeks ago and of course no response

Same issue here.

When I install a kit none of the templates load. :(

Userlevel 1

Looks like to me that they are ignoring us as I have not heard anything. I got the templates to load because the gzip was not activated on my server (cPanel → PHP Version → Options scroll down and tick the zip option)

However even though the templates loaded and created a 2nd set of pages the elements/widgets did not load. Doncha just love it? 

I have the same problem also, I have suggested to them to have a folder that we can access with all the templates, we then can download the template of our choice

Cheers
Mark