Solved

Testimonial Carousel + Elementor Pro not working

• 27 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi there,

I did implement a testimonial carousel with elementor. It worked perfectly fine.
After installing Elementor Pro the carousel does not work anymore. In the builder it wont slide the testimonials anymore (nor show that there are more than 1).

Any solutions?

icon

Best answer by Christina Kincaid 11 November 2021, 16:14

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Sometimes [although this shouldn’t be the case], the settings in the editor needs to be reset... or set again. So I’d probably check the Additional Options section of that widget to make sure the Arrows and Autoplay options are set to on.

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem and just updated the latest Elementor Pro update which just landed.

It fixed it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

just send me link !! if you still face it

Badge +1

I’m having the same issue.  I updated Elementor and Elementor Pro, cleared the cache, checked to make sure additional options were set for arrows and autoplay but it still only shows the first testimonial. Transitions Duration is 500 and autoplay speed is 3500.  Can anyone help me?

Badge

I am also having the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

Badge +1

Hi CMS911!  I fixed mine by updating the Elementor and Elementor Pro plugins and then going to Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS & Data > Regenerate Files & Data.  Once I regenerated the CSS file it started working fine.  I found the tip about regenerating the file on another post.

I hope that helps!  Have an awesome day!

Badge

Hi CMS911!  I fixed mine by updating the Elementor and Elementor Pro plugins and then going to Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS & Data > Regenerate Files & Data.  Once I regenerated the CSS file it started working fine.  I found the tip about regenerating the file on another post.

I hope that helps!  Have an awesome day!

Hi FinsUpMarketing thanks for your response. I tried regenerating the files & data and cleared the cache after making sure the plugins were updated but it still doesn’t work. Take a look: https://doniabecker.com/ (Scroll down to Testimonials)

Badge +1

Hi Craig,

Sorry for the delay.  We had the Thanksgiving holiday last week.  I checked out your site and it’s working for me in Chrome, Firefox & Edge.  :relaxed:  

I hope you have an awesome day!

Christina Kincaid