Question

Stuck in Maintenance Mode [Coming Soon]

• 21 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello!

As title - I’m stuck in Maintenance Mode!

I’ve activated the native elementor option for coming soon and, when I’ve disabled it, it har remained stuck :/

Already tried all the suggested option:

• Cache cleaning
  • CSS regeneration

Anyone got a better idea?

Thanks!

F

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Filippo Fernicola

Your question seems to have been unanswered for a while, do you still need help?

Or have you found your answer? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may run into a similar issue.

If you still need help then please supply as much information as possible when posting or replying, see this post for examples, this helps people who are trying to help you, thanks:

My site is stuck in maintenance mode and I’ve determined Elementor Pro is causing it. When I deactivate EP plugin the site runs. When the EP plugin is activated maintenance mode is loaded.

I have no .maintenance file.

So I deleted the instance of EP and copied a working version from the local instance of the website and EP still loads maintenance mode.

I deleted that instance of EP I copied from the local instance of the same website and tried installing 3.5.1 as a new plugin. I have a copy of 3.5.1 and it too loads maintenance mode. Furthermore, AFIK the install of EP 3.5.1 is not the latest and the instance of the 3.5.1 plugin I installed in not notifying me that there is an update available.

So meanwhile the site remains FUBAR because nobody has a foolproof solution that I’ve been able to find.