Solved

Problems with Title Border Color

• 12 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Developing a new page with newest elementor version. Everything goes fine till I define a border in the title. When I put a black or grew color, everything continues ok, but if a change the border color i got a problem. The elementor formating and backgrounds does’t show up any more in client navigator. Only white background and content as if no Elementor wher used.

I tried several time undoing and doing this and the problem always happen when color is atributed to the border. But, in the production computer, this page shows fine, the problem appears only in clients devices.

I have to keep a grew border to continue working.

Do you know if its a bug? How to fix it?

icon

Best answer by Janlo 15 September 2021, 22:01

Thanks Julie, I think its a bugs…

The old pages did not show that problems, only the new one developed with new Elementor version.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there!

Can you share a picture? It will help if we can see exactly what you’re describing :relaxed:

Thanks Julie.  See the pictures. 

The border, shows the title with a graw color. When I change the border color to red, The page becames unformatted, as shown in figure Site. I go and back and forth in this step and always the same effect.

From now on I have been working, step by step on the site and checking.  

The behavior seems very sensitive to some formatting. Several times I have to go back and “undo” something to avoid that behavior.

it's amazing how any action or formatting can dismantle everything in elementor.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hmmm, it’s still a little unclear what the issue is, but since you’re just changing the border color and it is seemingly affecting other parts of the page, I suggest posting this question in the room “Reporting potential bugs.” I have never had this problem or anything close to it. It could also be a conflict with your theme. Which theme are you using? The best theme to use is the Hello Elementor theme because it’s light and you will avoid a lot of annoying conflicts. I hope someone here is able to help or if it’s a bug it gets fixed soon.

Thanks Julie, I think its a bugs…

The old pages did not show that problems, only the new one developed with new Elementor version.