Question

Motion effect problem

• 25 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, Im having problem when inserting motion effects to texts or images. I can see the contents (with motion) in editing mode but they dont show on actual site.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have any caching plugins installed?  If so clear them first, then your browser cache.  Are you able to share a link to check out?

Thank you for your reply. I disabled all plugins accept elementor but it still doesnt work. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

can u send me link so I can look and confirm you what is the problem.

Hi, I am also facing the same issue if anyone knows the solution please help me with it,
@greys if you solve your problem pls share your solution . 

I am having the same issue. Most of the site have motions which are not showing up. I put my site on trouble shooting mode to turn on plugin by plugin to figure out where the issue is coming from. However, The motions started to work for some days after that. Then they stopped working again. Now my site is have huge blank space/blocks. I’m disregarding the cache plugin because I have other websites in the same situation and the motions are working just fine

I am having the same issue. Most of the site have motions which are not showing up. I put my site on trouble shooting mode to turn on plugin by plugin to figure out where the issue is coming from. However, The motions started to work for some days after that. Then they stopped working again. Now my site is have huge blank space/blocks. I’m disregarding the cache plugin because I have other websites in the same situation and the motions are working just fine

I just fixed mine. I have AMP Plugin installed. it wasn’t letting the motion effect play

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@greys did you find your answer here? If so, please consider clicking “Best answer” to help out others. If you found it elsewhere, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one, thanks :)

Badge

Hi everyone I'm having this issue too. Will load everything in editor mode but not when I view on an incognito browser. I don't have the AMP plugin.  Wondering if it has something to do with using custom fonts?  Anyone been able to resolve this?