Question

Internal server error when loading pages and blocks from Elementor Library

• 6 October 2021
  • 47 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, Can anyone help please. Building my homepage and trying to insert blocks and pages from Elementor Library, I keep getting the error mesage

“ An error occurred

The following error(s) occurred while processing the request.

Internal Server Error”.

I would prefer not to delete my homepage and start again, if possible.

47 replies

Same error here. Tried to edit the wp-config.php and error persists. =/

Badge

I’m now getting this too.  This is on a fresh WP/elementor install.  I was getting the error before the reinstall too, but I can’t figure out how to fix.

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm getting the same error every time I try to add a template.
"INTERNAL SERVER ERROR".
It's been more than a week now and I can't keep working.
Is there any solution?
Thank you.

Hi, I'm getting the same error. 
Any help would be appreciated

Userlevel 1

From all the tests I have been able to do the templates load only with elementor version 3.2.5.
If you upgrade to the Pro version nothing works.
Everything works for me with:
Elementor 3.2.5
PRO 3.3.1
Until they don't solve the problem it's better not to update anything.
I hope this is helpful to someone.

Same problem here,
also tried to edit wp-config.php, installed everything new and tried the downgrade on version 3.2.5 but nothing helped. 

I am really hoping for a fast solution on this!!!

Did anyone find a solutions  to this problem????? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m getting this error message as well when trying to insert ANY blocks or pages. 

I’m a pro Elementor user. Let’s go Elementor staff, give us an update on this issue and let’s get this fixed! 

Is there any update on this error? I have the same problem… 

Badge

knowing I have bought a fucked tool from elementor. So many requests for a solution still they don't reply with one.

Apache2 with WP comes with this problem

NGIX server does not 

Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Same problem here. Adding anything from the library results in an internal server error. Tried deactivating other plugins but that didn't solve anything. My PHP memory is set to 768 MB so that should be enough in my opinion. 

Please help!

I sent a ticket to the support team, not sure they are looking at this forum.
We should have an answer within a day, lets see tomorrow :)

Badge

guys Elementor solved th eproblem

https://elementor.com/help/connect-library/

Having issue inserting any Elementor templates. After reviewing the comments of many others having the same issue it is safe to say this is problem with Elementor Pro platform and not individual users. However, I am not sure if the Elementor Admin actually read or respond to these posts.  If anyone talks to Elementor and gets an answer or solution please share it here. Thanks

Badge

see  my last comment

I turned on debug mode on Wordpress after I got a critical message. 

Notice: WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly. The $l10n parameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the wp_add_inline_script() function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663

Need this fixed. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have received an answer for this problem from the support department, here is the answer that works for me on two different sites: 

1. Try to disconnect your license and activate it again
2. Create another admin user and log in with that account just if the step 1 doesn’t work ?

I have received an answer for this problem from the support department, here is the answer that works for me on two different sites: 

2. Create another admin user and log in with that account just if the step 1 doesn’t work ?

Hello,

Awesome! This is working for me.
On Wordpress Dashboard, “Elementor > Licence” section, click on “desactivate” and then re-activate.

Thanks!

Elementor templates have always worked for years past. I am not a Graphic designer/site builder. Everything I do I research and by trial and error to get elements the way I want them. I am not deactivating my license or the plugin and causing havoc on my site. Elementor just need to fix their template download issue now so I can get on with my site. 

Elementor templates have always worked for years past. I am not a Graphic designer/site builder. Everything I do I research and by trial and error to get elements the way I want them. I am not deactivating my license or the plugin and causing havoc on my site. Elementor just need to fix their template download issue now so I can get on with my site. 

I didn’t notice, but the support team replied to my ticket within 10min on a Sunday, heads up to them!

For your issue, I don’t think disabling and re-enabling the plugin will cause any trouble.
You can contact the support team if you’ve a Pro account, they will be able to help really fast.

But IMHO, you should clearly do what they suggest so you can get on with your site.

If anyone talks to Elementor and gets an answer or solution please share it here. Thanks

We got a solution and we share it with you as you requested, this solution is way simpler than anything I would have imagined, I don’t see why you don’t try.
I did it myself on a production website, and got no issue ;)

Badge

Disconnect and re-connect definitely works!!! thanks guys, really appreciate this help!!!

Badge

I just subscribed to the Pro version and just experienced this same issue. The disconnect/reconnect worked. While this is all good, it should not be happening. I’ll check over the next few days if I have to do this on a daily basis.

Awesome, Vanessa. It worked. Thanks!