Question

inability to see the changes made

• 26 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I haven't been able to see my changes for days now. I have serious problems with the header and footer, any changes I make are not actually displayed. this is just one of the many examples of non-visualization. same thing goes for header, footer and anything I change

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have any caching plugins installed?  If so try and clear those and also clear your browser cache and reload see if that helps.

this is my LOG

PHP: showing 3 of 3

PHP: 2021-07-26 14:44:26 [notice X 1][/home/customer/www/marcofamiliari.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/image.php::86] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ', )] PHP: 2021-07-26 14:51:03 [notice X 2][/home/customer/www/marcofamiliari.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/ajax/module.php::171] Undefined index: data [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ', )] PHP: 2021-07-26 14:55:18 [warning X 2][/home/customer/www/marcofamiliari.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/db.php::267] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ', )]

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Federica did you find your answer here? If so, please consider clicking “Best answer” to help out others. If you found it elsewhere, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’ve had this happen numerous times. Not very often but it does happen. It only happens with elementor and most of the time I experience it, it’s after making a lot of changes on a single page. I’ve found that closing the browser and restarting it helps. - I have tried clearing caches and all the usual stuff when this happens, but it doesn’t make a difference.

FWIW, it only happens on Chrome or Brave for me. If I use Firefox when I’m building a site, then I never get this issue.