Solved

How to delete account

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello guys!

I wanted to know how to delete Elementor account, there’s no way that I can delete the account

Anyone know anything?

icon

Best answer by Susan Hope 23 July 2021, 11:03

View original

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which account do you want to delete?  Your Elementor Pro account?  Why?

This account, I don’t have any Elementor Pro account.

I want to delete it because I no longer want to do a website with this program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Deactivate the plugin and then delete from plugins, you should be good.

Yeah, I know that I can deactivate the plugin but I wanted to know how to delete this account, this Elementor account specially.

In this page My Dashboard > Profile | Elementor I can see there’s a section called Delete Account but the page to edit your account is very different now...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah, your Elementor Community account, maybe @Susan Hope can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @Abner Rojas 

@aguacatevideo I can help with that but can I ask why? Is there something we can help with?

Hello Susan

I would like this Elementor community account and this Elementor account because I no longer want to use the program and to have this account. Is that possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello Susan

I would like this Elementor community account and this Elementor account because I no longer want to use the program and to have this account. Is that possible?

Ok I will delete your Hub account, have a good day and good luck with all your endeavours.

Hello @Susan Hope 

I can’t delete my elementor account too, because I can’t use this account.

Thank you and regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Susan Hope 

I can’t delete my elementor account too, because I can’t use this account.

Thank you and regards.

Just to be clear, please explain what you want to happen, do you want to delete this hub account?

Because I don't use this.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because I don't use this.

Thank you

So do you want me to delete your hub account? Anything to do with your license for the plugin would have to be dealt with by the official support channel?

funny I come here to find how to delete my https://my.elementor.com/ and then I have to create an account

so how I could delete my.elementor.com account

and then how I could delete forum.elementor.com account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

funny I come here to find how to delete my https://my.elementor.com/ and then I have to create an account

You will need to use the chat facility in your Elementor Account to ask them and then come back here and I can delete this account for you.

Can I ask why you want to?

You will need to use the chat facility in your Elementor Account to ask them and then come back here and I can delete this account for you.

yes you could

yes you could

where is the chat facility ?

i don’t see it, it is very anoying me

why not simply having a button

Hello @Susan Hope 

Please delete my account. I no longer need it.

Please delete my account and delete my credit card that I subscribed for a year and I do not use it, so I want to completely delete my account

Hello @Susan Hope . Could you please delete my elementor account?

Hello @Susan Hope . Could you please delete my elementor account? I’m not gonna use it at all. Is there anything else you need to delete it? Please let me know. 

Hello @Susan Hope . Could you please delete my elementor account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Susan Hope 

Please delete my account. I no longer need it.

I can only delete your Hub account, not your actual Elementor account, is that what you want?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please delete my account and delete my credit card that I subscribed for a year and I do not use it, so I want to completely delete my account

This sounds like you want your Elementor account deleting, I can only help with deleting this Hub account, is that what you want?

Hello @Susan Hope 

I am currently using another Elementor Premium account.
I would like to delete this account as it is linked to my WordPress and I cannot activate my license from the other account.

Best regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Susan Hope 

I am currently using another Elementor Premium account.
I would like to delete this account as it is linked to my WordPress and I cannot activate my license from the other account.

Best regards,

I can only help you with deleting this forum account, not your main elementor account.

If you need to do that you will have to log into the account you want to delete at elementor.com and then make a request via support.

In order to connect the correct account to your WordPress then make sure you are logged into the correct premium account at elementor.com then go to your WP dashboard to the licensing section, disconnect and then reactivate, as long as you are logged into the correct account at elementor it should work.

Thanks