Solved

Hide Vimeo (or YouTube) buttons in video background

• 26 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I have this problem with the video background, when i open my site in mobiles or tablets, it shows my canal, the title and the video lenght, how can i hide this?

icon

Best answer by Abner Rojas 27 July 2021, 16:03

Ah, ok, yes I get that too.  Vimeo allows removing controls and background embeds only as a Plus, PRO, or Business member.  Youtube should be ok.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s strange, which Elementor version are you on?  Do you have a link to we can check out?

That’s strange, which Elementor version are you on?  Do you have a link to we can check out?

The last version. http://c2211346.ferozo.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RobertoAG20, I checked out your site on my iPhone and iPad, and it looks ok, no controls show up.  Which mobile devices did you test?

iPhone

Hi @RobertoAG20, I checked out your site on my iPhone and iPad, and it looks ok, no controls show up.  Which mobile devices did you test?

iPhone

Hello! I’ve noticed if i use a YouTube video, it just shows the buttons and the channel at the beginning (which is annoying, too), but in this page i have a Vimeo vid, and it shows the buttons and all that. The page is “Nosotros” in the hamburger menu. 

I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus, but i’ve tried with other devices, too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah, ok, yes I get that too.  Vimeo allows removing controls and background embeds only as a Plus, PRO, or Business member.  Youtube should be ok.