Question

H1 element not responsive

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello all, I have a h1 element placed with a background image on my site, and I configured the font size in EM, having three different measures for mobile, tablet and PC. I came to this community in order to solve a problem I have with the responsive layout on the site and a user recommended to use “Wordpress > Elementor > Tools > regen the CSS” in order to purge the CSS and it worked for a while…

Now, every time I create a new change on my site some text looks really big on mobile, and I have to click regen the CSS and save changes, but always something moves and I am not able to create a responsive look for my website.

This image is an example.

Im am testing on my laptop with the developer tools on FireFox as well on my phone.

I am using Em instead of px.

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance :)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Carlos Rangel Have you found your answer yet? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may have a similar question, thanks :)

@Carlos Rangel Have you found your answer yet? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may have a similar question, thanks :)

Hello Susan, unfortunately I haven't solved this yet, I used the layout examples that comes with my pro account in order to create a hero section for my page, but I don´t know how it works in order to be responsive :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Carlos Rangel How about looking at this set of tutorials from Elementor Academy, look at the titles on the right hand side or watch all of them :)