Solved

FREE USERS - How to fix internal server error when loading templates and blocks from Elementor Library

• 8 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hello,

I have this issue: Internal Server error when I try to load templates or blocks from Elementor Library. (See the picture attached).

I have perform these actions, however it isn´t work:

• De-activate, erase and install and activate the Elementor Plugin. Then I try to add a template from Elementor Library without success
  • I verified the Memory Max limit and it is in 512MB. I think is far enough
  • I have re-geretaed files and data in tools settings of Elementor
  • I have authenticated in the account of Elementor and I decide delete the website, because it was associated to a temporary URL. However there are no any new connections to new website. (See Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-08 a la(s) 17.49.03.png).

None of these actions have solver the problem, but keep in mind that this problem is related with a Free Account.

I appreciate any help that somebody can made.

Thanks, Irina Vélez

icon

Best answer by cwong 10 November 2021, 13:32

View original

8 replies

Badge +1

Having the same issue and also tried increasing maximum memory limit but didn’t work either. I thot I was the only one have the problem but seems like a common issue now hope someone will reply soon with a solution

I found a solution that always works for me. I use a plugin called WP-Sweep. The problem is created by too many revisions made to the site. Make sure you backup your site, then run WP-Sweep. It removes all the residual revisions that you have made and then Elementor loads the pages I want to edit with no problem. I only do this when I get that error message. Hope it helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi,
I will like to look into it sounds more intresting to me, can you verify, you are not using pro.
even if you are using just disable it and let me know what is update, give me console error too.
Regards

The following link sends you to the solution. 

If you don’t have a pro account you have to create a new admin account.

I can confirm it works I can finally add blocks and pages again.

Badge +1

Hi,
I will like to look into it sounds more intresting to me, can you verify, you are not using pro.
even if you are using just disable it and let me know what is update, give me console error too.
Regards

Hi James, I am using the Elementor Pro version

Badge +1

The following link sends you to the solution. 

If you don’t have a pro account you have to create a new admin account.

I can confirm it works I can finally add blocks and pages again.

Thank you cwong, this worked well for me thanks again

Badge

Do we know if this has been fixed yet?

I have deactivated, then reactivated account

I have had this problem for weeks - thinking it was me somehow.

Badge

Having the same issue and also tried increasing maximum memory limit but didn’t work either. I thot I was the only one have the problem but seems like a common issue now hope someone will reply soon with a solution

I am having the same issue. I have 15 or so sites running Pro and all are updated to the latest. Only one is giving this problem. All plugins disabled except EP in the site with same error. I was getting the same error with BuddyBoss library, BB fixed in less than 2 days. I wonder what’s going on.