Question

elementor popup is not working

Badge

My elementor popups are no longer working. Checked website plugins updated, subscription is updated, wordpress updated. Wondering if anyone has any ideas? I checked the conditions and triggers as well. not sure the technical issue is.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you see any JS or Network errors in Devtools?

Badge

Where would I see or look forJS or network errors in Devtools?

Badge

I don’t see any errors or error messages in my dashboard or elsewhere

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have a link you can share?  It would be easier to help you.

Badge

https://therealestategrouppartners.com/

Badge

It is the cards squares and buttons on the home page in the attached image below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have a couple of JS errors which is preventing the popups from working properly

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What version of Elementor Pro are you using?  When did the problem start?

Badge

Thank you for identifying these. It was working before. Any idea on how to fix the js code for this error? What do you think caused the error to begin with?

Badge

Version 2.10.3 Elementor pro 

Badge

I noticed the problem today. the website was created 10 months ago and the last time i checked it was last month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are lots of plugins on this site, my recommendation is to first deactivate everything except Elementor and Elementor Pro.  See if that fixes the issue, if it does, re-enable each plugin one by one until you find the plugin that’s causing the issues, if any.

Also, what theme are you using?

Badge

I’m using the Bridge Child Theme

Badge

the version of Bridge is Version: 1.0.0

Badge

I deactivated and it’s still not working. I’m wondering if the problem is with elementor or elementor pro?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The problem is most likely with your theme.  Do you have theme support?

Badge

yes I do

Badge

do you think the theme is outdated?

It may not be outdated, as much as in conflict. Elements has recently gone through summer significant changes. It's affected one of my sites and I'll need to fix it ASAP. There are a couple of themes that Elementor recommend as good starting blocks because they provide the basics without a lot that can get into conflict. If you choose your theme because of some nice looking features, it may be that it's more complex and therefore more likely to conflict.

If you have issues you can't resolve, one approach is to try a really basic theme. The Elementor guys will be able to advise you on that.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello - just following up on this one as I have just started having the same problem since upgrading to latest pro.

Anyone figure out what may be causing this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Here are steps:

1) did problem come when  you have updated, if yes, just revert your site, form hosting or from your end.

2) disalbe all plugins except elementor

3) rollback elementor 

Please help me with updates and further I can help it to fix issues

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi James, 

Sorry I should have remarked, I manage websites daily, so these were my first go to tasks to try debugging it, and there's no console errors either.

It's very odd.

I've tested with other themes too, still same issue, and it's only this one site which is also bizarre.

I'm stumped so I may just install a full page menu plugin as this is all I tend to use popups for.

Completely random. Same set up works on my other sites, same theme, same plugins, same host... lol

Badge

I determined my theme was outdated. I was using the bridge theme

Badge

Hi there. I’m having the same problem now after the latest update. I rolled it back but problem still is present. The issue is at thejetset.com/go  click the button for NCL Cruise or for the AAdvantage promo and nothing happens.

My theme is updated.. I disabled all the plugins.. nothing fixed it.

Badge

Ugggh

I’m using The Hello Theme (Child) same issue