Question

Create a masonry gallery

• 25 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a gallery like this? Even with the lightbox when you’re clicking the photos?

Don’t find this, even in the pro. 

Many thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@WeStay Have you found your answer yet? If so, please share it here so we can mark your answer as the best one and help others who may have a similar question, thanks :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@WeStay yes you can do this if you are using Elementor Pro, by using the Pro Gallery Widget.

Here is a video on how to do this:

If you do not have an Elementor Pro license you do this with other plugins. One plugin that I recommend is ultimate addons for elementor, you can find it down at the bottom of the WPAstra website under our products. You can use the plugin with or without Astra theme. 

Once Ultimate Addons for Elementor is added to your site:

1. Go to wherever you want your masonry gallery to show and drag the UAE image gallery there. 
  2. Then choose masonry from the Layout drop down and choose your images 
  3. I then clicked on the Grids/Masonry/Justified option and set the columns to 3 instead of 4. 
  4. Open up additional options and you can change the size of the image, the click action (I chose Lightbox), default ordering but you can change it to random, and to never show the caption - but you might want it. 
  5. UAE Image Gallery Widget also has some pretty cool options learn more about it here.

If you have any problems or need more information please feel free to reach out to me.